HISTORY AND GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Department of Natural and Humanitarian Disciplines was founded in November 2019. The department employs a qualified teaching staff with academic degrees and titles, actively involved in both teaching and research. Teachers of the department have work experience.
The department carries out its activities in the following areas: educational, educational and methodological, research and educational — organizational activities. Periodically, the staff of the department reviews and improves methodological materials, tests, tasks for practical exercises, lectures for students. The educational process is based on the work of a modular point-rating system for assessing students’ knowledge. For the operation of this system, questions, tickets and tests of various levels of complexity have been developed.
- Tokusheva Tөlobubu Sagynbekovna, Ph.D., head of the department
- Zhumadilov Esengeldi Zhumadilovich, PhD
- Biinazarova Nazgul Suyunbekovna, Ph.D.
- Alisheva Aliya Bekbergenovna, Ph.D.
- Mamyrova Meerim Ishenbekovna, Ph.D.
- Moldokmatova Navira Tokombaevna, Ph.D.
- Zhunushalieva Nurzat Manasovna, senior lecturer
- Sydykova Saodat Bolotovna, senior lecturer
- Tolobekov Niyazbek Tynaybekovich, senior lecturer
- Dyushekeyeva Aizada Kubanychbekovna, senior lecturer
- Tultemirova Gulnaz Usenbekovna, senior lecturer
- Zholboldieva Mirzat Bekturovna, lecturer
EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITY OF THE DEPARTMENT
The educational activity of the department is to provide basic knowledge to students and staff of basic knowledge for the further development of the student as a medical worker. Periodically, the staff of the department review and improve methodological materials, tests, tasks for practical exercises, lectures for students. The educational process works on the basis of a point-rating system for assessing students’ knowledge. For this, questions, tickets and tests of different levels of complexity have been developed. Teachers conduct classes for first and second year students, including directions in cycles, such as:
- Humanitarian, social and economic cycle;
- Mathematical and natural science cycle;
- Professional cycle.
THE FOLLOWING DISCIPLINES ARE TEACHED AT THE DEPARTMENT
- Kyrgyz language and literature
- Russian language
- English language
- Latin language
- History of Kyrgyzstan
- History of medicine
- Geography of Kyrgyzstan
- Physical Culture
EDUCATIONAL AND METHODOLOGICAL WORK OF THE DEPARTMENT
The teaching staff of the Department performs a lot of educational and methodological work, including the development of teaching aids. Teachers of the Department of «Natural and Humanitarian Disciplines» developed documents on all readable disciplines for students. There are all technical and information possibilities for carrying out the module-rating control of students’ knowledge. For some disciplines, modules are accepted in the Ebilim test system. To activate independent work, the ability and development of the skill to work with scientific literature, programs of independent work of students have been developed.
Duty schedule of the EHD department 2020-2021
Test tasks (М1, М2, Зачет)_Правоведение (Human rights)
Contact the Department of Natural and Humanitarian Disciplines